The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- A year of planning to keep Perry Memorial Hospital Pharmacy and ultimately Perry’s healthcare environment safer for employees, patients and visitors begins in 2018. A $300,000 investment was committed by the Perry Memorial Hospital Board for renovating the Perry Pharmacy current and compl...2017.
- Find and read information about your medical information and Perry Memorial's Privacy Statement.
- North Central Illinois Mental Health Resource Guide for Counseling, Therapy, Crisis, and Substance Use
- Find information about Astym treatment options available at Perry Memorial Hospital Medical Rehabilitation Services to treat tendon pain and soft tissue problems like tendinopathies, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, Achilles and patellar tendonitis, scar tissue problems and other soft tissue dysfunctions.
- Find information about the balance screening offered at Perry Memorial Hospital for patients who feel unsteady on their feet, are experiencing frequent falls or have a fear of falling. Perry also offered incontinence treatments and vestibular treatments for people with inner ear/balance disorders.
- Learn more about the care available at Perry Memorial Hospital for those suffering from depression, anxiety, substance abuse, and other mental health issues.
- Learn more about the respiratory care and sleep center at Perry Memorial Hospital including the treatments offered, sleep test information and more.
- Get answers to your questions regarding heart attacks and stroke and how Perry Memorial Hospital understands the urgency and will take all immediate steps necessary. Find information on symptoms of stroke and treatments as well as Perry’s role in treating both STEMIs and strokes.
- What is SpeakUpTM? SpeakUp™ is an initiative supported in partnership with The Joint Commission. The program encourages patients to \"speak up\" about your care, especially if you are seeing more than one doctor or nurse practitioner. Your primary care provider needs to ...4498.
- Learn more about the Perry Memorial Hospital Pain Clinic, committed to helping patients with acute and chronic pain, offering interventions for relief.