The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Well child checks are important tools for you and your doctor to make sure your child is developing right and to screen for common problems that appear at specific ages.
- Find and read information about your medical information and Perry Memorial's Privacy Statement.
- North Central Illinois Mental Health Resource Guide for Counseling, Therapy, Crisis, and Substance Use
- Learn how physical therapy services provided at Perry Memorial Hospital can help all patients achieve their full potential and promote continued well-being.
- Learn more about the care available at Perry Memorial Hospital for those suffering from depression, anxiety, substance abuse, and other mental health issues.
- Find information about the balance screening offered at Perry Memorial Hospital for patients who feel unsteady on their feet, are experiencing frequent falls or have a fear of falling. Perry also offered incontinence treatments and vestibular treatments for people with inner ear/balance disorders.
- Find information about Astym treatment options available at Perry Memorial Hospital Medical Rehabilitation Services to treat tendon pain and soft tissue problems like tendinopathies, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, Achilles and patellar tendonitis, scar tissue problems and other soft tissue dysfunctions.
- Venous reflux disease (or varicose veins) can be easily treated with a minimally-invasive procedure called VNUS Closurefast.
- Learn more about the respiratory care and sleep center at Perry Memorial Hospital including the treatments offered, sleep test information and more.
- Meet Dr. Van, an orthopedic surgeon at the Perry Orthopedic Clinic experienced in knee replacement, hip replacement, shoulder surgery, & back pain & more!