The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- At Perry, every patient admitted to the hospital will receive total life support, including resuscitation, unless a decision not to resuscitate (to revive from apparent death) has been previously made.
- While a patient at Perry Memorial Hospital, a team of physician specialists known as hospitalists will provide consistent, around-the-clock care for you.
- Find out all the ways Perry cares for you and all the clinics and providers that Perry Memorial has for you in Princeton, Henry and Walnut.
- Help your child master the skill of handwriting at Perry Memorial Hospital through a fun, educational program designed to improve the legibility and speed of handwriting while possibly uncovering possible developmental problems along the way, and remediation options available.
- Learn more about the Cardiac Rehabilitation program offered at Perry Memorial Hospital, providing cardiopulmonary therapy for patients with cardiac issues.
- Learn more about the radiology services offered at Perry Memorial Hospital including hours of operation, storage of images and making an appointment.
- Learn more about the minimally invasive surgery options available at Perry Memorial Hospital like gallbladder removal, appendectomy, and hernia repair.
- With today's medical knowledge, you have the ability to prevent, treat, or manage many diseases if you live proactively and Perry can help.
- Keep your whole family healthy with a primary healthcare provider at Perry Memorial Hospital and keep your ongoing state of health updated with regular appropriate screenings recommended for your age, sex and health status for the entire family.
- Lindsay Hollingsworth was recently honored with Perry’s February 2020 Daisy Award for Extraordinary Nursing.