The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Your gift helps make a difference in the life and health of you, a neighbor or someone you love. Perry Memorial Hospital is always here for you. Sometimes it is an emergency; sometimes it is convenience to local physicians, specialty clinics and local testing services. Either way, we all ...ated.
- Join us at the annual Perry Foundation Golf Scramble June 15, 2018 at Chapel Hill Golf Course in Princeton.
- Donations to the Perry Memorial Hospital Foundation help support the community by allowing the purchase of new medical equipment or improved facilities.
- Your gift helps make a difference in the life and health of you, a neighbor, or someone you love. The Perry Memorial Hospital Foundation supports the hospital and its clinics by providing financial support. Donations are used to fund major projects or purchase equipment beyond the bud...l.org
- The Foundation goal is to work closely with donors to develop lasting relationships while facilitating donor\'s philanthropic objectives. Our operations are supported by previously donated endowments to the Foundation, allowing current financial contributions to be used for enhancing med...;
- Nurses at Perry Memorial Hospital are being honored with The DAISY Award For Extraordinary Nurses. The award is part of the DAISY Foundation’s program to recognize the superhuman efforts nurses perform every day. Nurses may be nominated by patients, families and colleagues,...h
- Giving is a personal motivation. Consider giving your time, talent or resources to make Perry and our communities a healthier place to live and work. Giving is not a requirement. Giving shows your belief in Perry’s mission of providing compassionate, quality health services to... way.
- Help your child master the skill of handwriting at Perry Memorial Hospital through a fun, educational program designed to improve the legibility and speed of handwriting while possibly uncovering possible developmental problems along the way, and remediation options available.
- Board Members Susan Spratt, Chair Bea Coates, Vice-Chair Laura Rose, Secretary Laurie Mueller Mary Chambers Dennis Thompson