The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- A year of planning to keep Perry Memorial Hospital Pharmacy and ultimately Perry’s healthcare environment safer for employees, patients and visitors begins in 2018. A $300,000 investment was committed by the Perry Memorial Hospital Board for renovating the Perry Pharmacy current and compl...2017.
- Donations to the Perry Memorial Hospital Foundation help support the community by allowing the purchase of new medical equipment or improved facilities.
- When Perry Memorial Hospital first opened in 1920, an outpouring of community generosity led to donations of furniture, chickens, and volunteers to sew and mend curtains and linens. Now, during the Coronavirus pandemic, we are in need of similar support in the form of sewn masks. ...ials.
- Your gift helps make a difference in the life and health of you, a neighbor or someone you love. Perry Memorial Hospital is always here for you. Sometimes it is an emergency; sometimes it is convenience to local physicians, specialty clinics and local testing services. Either way, we all ...ated.
- The Foundation goal is to work closely with donors to develop lasting relationships while facilitating donor\'s philanthropic objectives. Our operations are supported by previously donated endowments to the Foundation, allowing current financial contributions to be used for enhancing med...;
- Founding of the Perry Memorial Hospital Auxiliary May 25, 1948, a committee was appointed to look into possibilities of an Auxiliary. July 1948 there were 66 community members and an elected board committed to supporting Perry Memorial Hospital and its mission to provide compassionate, qu...nbsp;
- THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY. If you have any questions about this notice, please contact our Privacy Officer at (815) 875-2811. Each time you visi...2013.
- Find information regarding the support groups and classes available at Perry Memorial Hospital. Perry offers classes from Tai Chi to cooking, and a variety of support groups, in addition to the events taking place at the hospital throughout the year.
- Founding of the Perry Memorial Hospital Auxiliary On May 25, 1948, a committee was appointed to evaluate possibilities of an Auxiliary. Only two months later, the new Auxiliary included 66 community members and an elected board committed to supporting Perry Memorial Hospital and...nbsp;