The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Rural health is changing and the need for mental health services continues to grow. Health and Human Services Regional Director, Doug O'Brien visited Perry Memorial Hospital, Princeton, IL Tuesday, May 16.
- Find and read information about your medical information and Perry Memorial's Privacy Statement.
- Find out all the ways Perry cares for you and all the clinics and providers that Perry Memorial has for you in Princeton, Henry and Walnut.
- Keep your whole family healthy with a primary healthcare provider at Perry Memorial Hospital and keep your ongoing state of health updated with regular appropriate screenings recommended for your age, sex and health status for the entire family.
- Want to live a long and healthy life? Annual well visits are the ANSWER. From Pediatrics to Geriatrics, annual well visits provide the ability to catch problems early, when they are more treatable. Even if you only see your Primary Care Provider once a year, you can be assu...oday!
- Find a provider located at Perry Memorial Hospital. Perry's providers can also be searched by speciality using our "Provider Locator" tool.
- Learn more about the radiology services offered at Perry Memorial Hospital including hours of operation, storage of images and making an appointment.
- Perry Memorial Hospital provides financial assistance to all eligible patients. Learn more about the financial assistance program and how you can apply.
- Our Intensive Care Unit provides continuous care and monitoring to those patients requiring the highest level of care while at Perry Memorial Hospital.
- Learn more about the Cardiac Rehabilitation program offered at Perry Memorial Hospital, providing cardiopulmonary therapy for patients with cardiac issues.