The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- A year of planning to keep Perry Memorial Hospital Pharmacy and ultimately Perry’s healthcare environment safer for employees, patients and visitors begins in 2018. A $300,000 investment was committed by the Perry Memorial Hospital Board for renovating the Perry Pharmacy current and compl...2017.
- VISITING HOURS Your family and friends are encouraged to visit. However, only two visitors at a time are allowed in your room. General visiting hours are 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Special visiting hours are established for the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) please call 815-876-2287; quiet times (no vis... day.
- Our Intensive Care Unit provides continuous care and monitoring to those patients requiring the highest level of care while at Perry Memorial Hospital.
- Updates from Perry Memorial Hospital on how Perry is preparing for Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- The Perry Memorial Hospital acute care unit has 25 private rooms with services ranging from pediatrics to geriatrics and is professionally staffed 24/7.
- Perry Memorial Hospital is always looking for volunteers. Learn more about how you can become a Gold Coat volunteer and sign up today.
- Perry Memorial Hospital recognizes that patients have rights and responsibilities. Learn about the rights and responsibilities that you have as a patient.
- Read Perry Memorial Hospitals Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability as well as restriction of liability and more.
- Nurses at Perry Memorial Hospital are being honored with The DAISY Award For Extraordinary Nurses. The award is part of the DAISY Foundation’s program to recognize the superhuman efforts nurses perform every day. Nurses may be nominated by patients, families and colleagues,...h
- Find a map of the grounds at Perry Memorial Hospital and download a PDF