The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- With so many possibilities of what to do this summer, it is important to balance health and safety with your favorite fun in the sun activities.
- VISITING HOURS Your family and friends are encouraged to visit. However, only two visitors at a time are allowed in your room. General visiting hours are 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Special visiting hours are established for the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) please call 815-876-2287; quiet times (no vis... day.
- Updates from Perry Memorial Hospital on how Perry is preparing for Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Our Intensive Care Unit provides continuous care and monitoring to those patients requiring the highest level of care while at Perry Memorial Hospital.
- The Perry Memorial Hospital acute care unit has 25 private rooms with services ranging from pediatrics to geriatrics and is professionally staffed 24/7.
- Perry Memorial Hospital is always looking for volunteers. Learn more about how you can become a Gold Coat volunteer and sign up today.
- Perry Memorial Hospital recognizes that patients have rights and responsibilities. Learn about the rights and responsibilities that you have as a patient.
- Read Perry Memorial Hospitals Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability as well as restriction of liability and more.
- Find a map of the grounds at Perry Memorial Hospital and download a PDF
- Nurses at Perry Memorial Hospital are being honored with The DAISY Award For Extraordinary Nurses. The award is part of the DAISY Foundation’s program to recognize the superhuman efforts nurses perform every day. Nurses may be nominated by patients, families and colleagues,...h