The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- VISITING HOURS Your family and friends are encouraged to visit. However, only two visitors at a time are allowed in your room. General visiting hours are 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Special visiting hours are established for the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) please call 815-876-2287; quiet times (no vis... day.
- Our Intensive Care Unit provides continuous care and monitoring to those patients requiring the highest level of care while at Perry Memorial Hospital.
- The Perry Memorial Hospital acute care unit has 25 private rooms with services ranging from pediatrics to geriatrics and is professionally staffed 24/7.
- “Gold Coats” make a difference for visitors and staff New volunteers are always welcome. Do you enjoy walking in a climate-controlled environment, meeting new people and providing a helpful hand to others? Whether you prefer lots of exercise or a stationary job, w...-2254
- On June 17th, 1920, Julia Rackley Perry Memorial Hospital officially opened its doors for the first time to the Princeton community.
- It is the policy of Perry Memorial Hospital to recognize that patients have rights and responsibilities and that healthcare is a cooperative effort between the patient, physician and hospital staff. PATIENT RIGHTS Right to be informed – You have the right: To complete and ....
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability Perry Memorial Hospital maintains this website to enhance public access to the hospital’s information. This is a service that is continually under development. We will make every effort to keep this site current and to correct errors brought to...ement
- Download Our PDF Version
- Nurses at Perry Memorial Hospital are being honored with The DAISY Award For Extraordinary Nurses. The award is part of the DAISY Foundation’s program to recognize the superhuman efforts nurses perform every day. Nurses may be nominated by patients, families and colleagues,...h
- Personal Safety & Rounding The Perry team wants your stay to be a safe experience. A member of your care team will check in with you every hour. Our staff will reposition you for comfort, review your pain, provide assistance to the bathroom and adjust your care plan as needed. I...pted.