The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Hospital Main Line: (815) 875-2811 Cardiac Rehab (815) 876-4472 Central Scheduling (815) 876-2050 or (815) 876-3313 Diagnostic Imaging (Radiology) (815) 876-2291 Dietitian (815) 876-4448 Education Coordinator (815...n
- Welcome to Perry Memorial Hospital on behalf of our Board of Directors, Medical Staff and employees. The entire Perry team will strive to make your visit as comfortable and pleasant as possible. We encourage you to become more familiar with Perry and the Perry team who will be c...erry!
- Volunteering can be one of the most rewarding ways to spend your time. At Perry Memorial Hospital, we strive to make each volunteer’s experience a positive one, and we recognize volunteers as an essential part of the level of excellence provided to our patients. Our volunteers...m
- Learn the benefits of aquatic therapy as part of the physical therapy program offered at Perry Memorial Hospital for those patients who are not able to exercise or are experiencing pain when exercising.
- Perry Memorial Hospital and Providers are members of the Illinois Rural Community Care Organization (IRCCO). IRCCO is an Accountable Care Organization (ACO).
- Learn how Perry Memorial Hospital Pain Clinic is committed to helping patients with acute and chronic pain and interventions for relief offered at the clinic.
- Complete lab tests at the Perry Memorial laboratory staffed by highly-trained pathologists, medical technologists and technicians for same day results.
- Learn how Perry Memorial Hospital can help you control your diabetes and reduce diabetic complications through education to help self-manage, empower and understand the disease. Additional classes are offered to educate patients on medications and monitoring, healthy coping and group discussions on managing diabetes.
- Learn more about the members of the Executive Board serving Perry Memorial Hospital and the roles they play in the day-to-day operations of the hospital.
- In support of our mission to provide compassionate, quality health services to the people and communities we serve, Perry Memorial Hospital provides Financial Assistance to all eligible persons. We use income guidelines established by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to deter...4431.