The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Get information regarding the speech therapy services provided at Perry Memorial Hospital including treating communication disorders or swallowing difficulties.
- Find information regarding the radiology services offered at Perry Memorial Hospital including hours of operation, storage of images and making an appointment.
- Nurses at Perry Memorial Hospital are being honored with The DAISY Award For Extraordinary Nurses. The award is part of the DAISY Foundation’s program to recognize the superhuman efforts nurses perform every day. Nurses may be nominated by patients, families and colleagues,....org.
- The Perry Memorial Hospital acute care unit has 25 private rooms with services ranging from pediatrics to geriatrics and is professionally staffed 24/7.
- Read about the respiratory care and sleep center at Perry Memorial Hospital including the treatments offered, sleep test information and signs of sleep apnea.
- VISITING HOURS Your family and friends are encouraged to visit. However, only two visitors at a time are allowed in your room. General visiting hours are 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Special visiting hours are established for the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) please call 815-876-2287; quiet times (no vis... day.
- Learn how occupational therapy services provided at Perry Memorial Hospital can help bring back independence by teaching patients to use special equipment.
- Perry Memorial Hospital in Princeton awarded Hannah Mellentine, Registered Nurse, with the DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurses on Friday, July 6. Hannah was nominated for the award by a patient’s family after the care their mother received at Perry Memorial ...tion.
- Perry Memorial Hospital Emergency Department Registered Nurse, Kathy Long, is the winner of the March 2018 DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurse. Kathy came into the award ceremony on March 14, 2018, believing she was there to honor a friend of hers rather than be honored hersel...tion.
- Get answers to your questions regarding heart attacks and stroke and how Perry Memorial Hospital understands the urgency and will take all immediate steps necessary. Find information on symptoms of stroke and treatments as well as Perry’s role in treating both STEMIs and strokes.