The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Rural health is changing and the need for mental health services continues to grow. Health and Human Services Regional Director, Doug O'Brien visited Perry Memorial Hospital, Princeton, IL Tuesday, May 16.
- Perry Memorial Hospital's primary goal is to deliver compassionate, quality care. Learn more about Perry's patient advocate available to assist patients.
- Perry Memorial Hospital has a commitment to the preservation of life and alleviation of suffering. Therefore, every patient admitted to the hospital will receive total life support, including resuscitation, unless a decision not to resuscitate (to revive from apparent death) has been p....
- Frequently Asked Questions What is the My PerryHealth Patient Portal? The My PerryHealth portal offers patients personalized and secure online access to portions of their medical records. It enables you to securely use the internet to view information such as details abou...8014.
- Learn more about the care available at Perry Memorial Hospital for those suffering from depression, anxiety, substance abuse, and other mental health issues.
- Perry Memorial Hospital recognizes that patients have rights and responsibilities. Learn about the rights and responsibilities that you have as a patient.
- Find and read information about your medical information and Perry Memorial's Privacy Statement.
- The Care Management Department at Perry Memorial Hospital helps you achieve the best possible outcome during your hospital stay and every stage of recovery.
- On Thursday, November 14, 2019, Jodi Piacenti was honored with Perry’s quarterly Daisy Award for Extraordinary Nursing
- While a patient at Perry Memorial Hospital, a team of physician specialists known as hospitalists will provide consistent, around-the-clock care for you.