We understand the lifelong care needs of women
Perry Memorial Hospital and Illinois Valley Community Hospital have partnered to provide a wide range of services to meet the needs of women at every stage of life in Princeton and the surrounding areas. We have specialized pediatric care for your children, too!
What women’s health services are offered at Perry?
- 3D mammography
- Ultrasound-guided biopsy
- Bone density testing
- Nutrition and weight loss
- Lymphedema therapy
- Tai chi classes
- Aquatic therapy
- Balance screening
- Continence therapy
Perry Memorial Hospital offers a variety of free or discounted screenings to detect many health conditions:
- Free blood pressure and blood sugar screenings are offered 7:30 a.m.- 9 a.m. the second Tuesday of each month in the east main lobby
- Chemistry profile: evaluates state of physical well-being *
- Lipid profile: evaluates the risk of developing cardiovascular disease *
- Thyroid-TSH: evaluates thyroid function and disorder
- A1C: diabetes maintenance screening for three-month average
- Hemogram: evaluates anemia and looks for infection
- Peripheral arterial disease: evaluates the blood flow in the lower extremities
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm: evaluates the aorta condition as it passes the abdomen wall
* Requires 12-hour fasting. Self-pay service. No provider order is needed for tests. Must provide a physician’s name and address to receive test results.
What services are offered at Perry through the IVCH Women’s Health Care Center?
The IVCH Women’s Health Care Center offers:
- Prenatal and postnatal visits
- Prenatal classes
Does Perry Memorial have a pediatrician?
Yes! Dr. Anju Patel serves children from birth to age 18 at the Perry Memorial Family Health Clinic. Dr. Patel graduated from the University of Illinois and earned her degree from the American University of the Caribbean. She completed her residency at Bronson Children’s Hospital in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
How can I reach Dr. Patel at the Perry Memorial Family Health Clinic?
How can I reach Perry’s IVCH Women’s Health Care Center?
Call the clinic at 815-223-2944.