The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Applications are open to apply to the 2019 Camp Med health science camp!
- Find information regarding the support groups and classes available at Perry Memorial Hospital. Perry offers classes from Tai Chi to cooking, and a variety of support groups, in addition to the events taking place at the hospital throughout the year.
- Founding of the Perry Memorial Hospital Auxiliary May 25, 1948, a committee was appointed to look into possibilities of an Auxiliary. July 1948 there were 66 community members and an elected board committed to supporting Perry Memorial Hospital and its mission to provide compassionate, qu...nbsp;
- Founding of the Perry Memorial Hospital Auxiliary On May 25, 1948, a committee was appointed to evaluate possibilities of an Auxiliary. Only two months later, the new Auxiliary included 66 community members and an elected board committed to supporting Perry Memorial Hospital and...nbsp;
- THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY. If you have any questions about this notice, please contact our Privacy Officer at (815) 875-2811. Each time you visi...2013.
- Learn more about the care available at Perry Memorial Hospital for those suffering from depression, anxiety, substance abuse, and other mental health issues.
- Learn more about Perry Memorial Hospital surgical services, their state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technology, equipment, and highly-trained surgeons.
- Find out how Perry Memorial Hospital became the hospital it is today and learn more about the rich history of the medical community available in Princeton.
- VISITING HOURS Your family and friends are encouraged to visit. However, only two visitors at a time are allowed in your room. General visiting hours are 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Special visiting hours are established for the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) please call 815-876-2287; quiet times (no vis... day.
- When Perry Memorial Hospital first opened in 1920, an outpouring of community generosity led to donations of furniture, chickens, and volunteers to sew and mend curtains and linens. Now, during the Coronavirus pandemic, we are in need of similar support in the form of sewn masks. ...ials.