The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Perry Memorial Hospital is pleased to welcome four new providers to the Perry healthcare team. Dr. Anju Patel, MD, pediatrician, Bianca Ramiro, DNP, and Cory Kramer, FNP, and Sarah Johnston, FNP, will be providing healthcare for all stages of life. Perry Memorial is expanding our healthcare ...time.
- Your gift helps make a difference in the life and health of you, a neighbor, or someone you love. The Perry Memorial Hospital Foundation supports the hospital and its clinics by providing financial support. Donations are used to fund major projects or purchase equipment beyond the bud...l.org
- Primary Care – The Perry Way Real Solutions. Better Health. Why is Primary Care so Important? A Primary Care Provider is responsible for screening all major health-related conditions. If you already have a chronic condition, your Primary Care Provider helps manage it...here!
- Learn more about the surgical procedures and surgeons providing services at Perry Memorial Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Clinic to treat sports injuries.
- THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY. If you have any questions about this notice, please contact our Privacy Officer at (815) 875-2811. Each time you visi...2013.
- Learn what to expect during your stay at the Perry Memorial Hospital state-of-the-art Endoscopy Suite or Pain Clinic for special procedures like colonoscopies.
- Hospital Main Line: (815) 875-2811 Cardiac Rehab (815) 876-4472 Central Scheduling (815) 876-2050 or (815) 876-3313 Diagnostic Imaging (Radiology) (815) 876-2291 Dietitian (815) 876-4448 Education Coordinator (815...n
- Keep your whole family healthy with a primary healthcare provider at Perry Memorial Hospital and keep your ongoing state of health updated with regular appropriate screenings recommended for your age, sex and health status for the entire family.
- Learn more about the care available at Perry Memorial Hospital for those suffering from depression, anxiety, substance abuse, and other mental health issues.
- Learn how the orthopedic surgeon at the Perry Memorial Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Clinic can get you on your feet with our expert musculoskeletal care.