The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Hospital Main Line: (815) 875-2811 Cardiac Rehab (815) 876-4472 Central Scheduling (815) 876-2050 or (815) 876-3313 Diagnostic Imaging (Radiology) (815) 876-2291 Dietitian (815) 876-4448 Education Coordinator (815...n
- Get back on track with our trained staff in our rehab clinic at Perry Memorial Hospital specializing in Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy, and more.
- Want to live a long and healthy life? Annual well visits are the ANSWER. From Pediatrics to Geriatrics, annual well visits provide the ability to catch problems early, when they are more treatable. Even if you only see your Primary Care Provider once a year, you can be assu...oday!
- I’m wondering if our local families understand and take advantage of the benefits of well-child checks. Well child checks are important tools for you and your doctor to make sure your child is developing right and to screen for common problems that appear at specific ages. What happ...nbsp;
- Learn more about the Medicare Wellness Visits available at Perry Memorial Hospital and what is included and why it is important to your ongoing health.
- Find information regarding issues impacting Women’s Health and what screening are offered by Perry Memorial Hospital and IVCH Women’s Health Care Center.
- Perry Memorial Hospital and Providers are members of the Illinois Rural Community Care Organization (IRCCO). IRCCO is an Accountable Care Organization (ACO).
- Zip Through Your Hip Surgery Hip replacement surgery is fairly common, especially with patients who have severe and painful arthritis or with patients being treated for a hip fracture. Who needs hip replacement surgery? One common reason is when a patient has arthritis of the hip, c...nbsp;
- Family Medicine Opportunity Princeton, Illinois JOIN EXISTING PRACTICE! Perry Memorial Family Health Clinic has an oustanding reputation as a quality provider with great customer service and outcomes. Practice & Position Information The hospital is fully equipped... FORM
- Get Back on Track Back pain can derail your life. We understand the impact a spinal injury or condition can have on your day-to-day activities and the need for experienced, specialized care. Dr. Allen Van is highly trained and has the experience to provide the best care for the needs and ...ment.