The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Our partnership provides you with the best women’s health care Perry Memorial Hospital and Illinois Valley Community Hospital have a partnership to provide a wide range of services to meet the needs of women at every stage of life in Princeton and the surrounding communities. Wha...2944.
- Learn more about the Perry Memorial Hospital Pain Clinic, committed to helping patients with acute and chronic pain, offering interventions for relief.
- Want to live a long and healthy life? Annual well visits are the ANSWER. From Pediatrics to Geriatrics, annual well visits provide the ability to catch problems early, when they are more treatable. Even if you only see your Primary Care Provider once a year, you can be assu...oday!
- Get back on track with our trained staff in our rehab clinic at Perry Memorial Hospital specializing in Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy, and more.
- Hospital Main Line: (815) 875-2811 Cardiac Rehab (815) 876-4472 Central Scheduling (815) 876-2050 or (815) 876-3313 Diagnostic Imaging (Radiology) (815) 876-2291 Dietitian (815) 876-4448 Education Coordinator (815...n
- Find information regarding issues impacting Women’s Health and what screening are offered by Perry Memorial Hospital and IVCH Women’s Health Care Center.
- Learn more about Perry Memorial Hospital's membership to the Illinois Rural Community Care Organization (IRCCO), an Accountable Care Organization (ACO).
- Learn more about the Medicare Wellness Visits available at Perry Memorial Hospital and what is included and why it is important to your ongoing health.
- I’m wondering if our local families understand and take advantage of the benefits of well-child checks. Well child checks are important tools for you and your doctor to make sure your child is developing right and to screen for common problems that appear at specific ages. What happ...nbsp;
- Learn more about the Chronic Care Management Program offered at Perry Memorial Hospital designed to improve your health care with an emphasis on wellness.