The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Find information about Astym treatment options available at Perry Memorial Hospital Medical Rehabilitation Services to treat tendon pain and soft tissue problems like tendinopathies, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, Achilles and patellar tendonitis, scar tissue problems and other soft tissue dysfunctions.
- Find information regarding issues impacting Men’s Health and what screenings are offered by Perry Memorial Hospital in addition to yearly physical exams.
- Perry Memorial Hospital Surgical Services Department Registered Nurse, Nancy Erickson, is the recipient of the May 2019 DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurses. On the afternoon of Wednesday, May 8th, co-workers, family, and friends gathered to surprise Nancy with the award, including ....org.
- Donations to the Perry Memorial Hospital Foundation help support the community by allowing the purchase of new medical equipment or improved facilities.
- VISITING HOURS Your family and friends are encouraged to visit. However, only two visitors at a time are allowed in your room. General visiting hours are 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Special visiting hours are established for the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) please call 815-876-2287; quiet times (no vis... day.
- Learn about the people serving Perry Memorial Hospital in leadership positions and how they work to improve the quality of healthcare in the community.
- At Perry, we’re building an integrated health care delivery system for our community’s future health and wellness. The goal: Improve our communities’ quality of life. We’re passionate about our community and aim to improve the health and well-being of those we serv...g
- The Care Management Department at Perry Memorial Hospital helps you achieve the best possible outcome during your hospital stay and every stage of recovery.
- Message from Perry Memorial Hospital CEO Welcome to Perry Memorial Hospital where we combine the hometown relationship with expert medical care. Perry’s provider team of doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants collaborate for personal and community health wit...!