Gastroenterology Physician Opportunity
Princeton, Spring Valley, Peru and Ottawa Illinois
The hospitals are fully equipped with the surgical equipment, office space and staff for a Gastroenterologist to start immediately.
Practice & Position Information
- Exciting opportunity for a full-time provider in a large, established Gastroenterology practice covering three local hospitals, which are: Perry Memorial Hospital in Princeton, Illinois Valley Community Hospital in Peru and St. Margaret’s Health in Spring Valley.
- Provider’s main location will be Perry Memorial Hospital in Princeton, while providing coverage to Illinois Valley Community Hospital and minimal coverage to St. Margaret’s Hospital.
- Two year income guaranteed base salary, plus a work RVU production incentive. Year three compensation based on RVU production model.
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation reimbursed based on the lowest of two bids
- 1:3 call, 2-day clinic work / 3-day procedures, averaging 10 procedures per day.
- Additional benefits package includes health, dental, retirement options, CME and Paid Time Off, with optional benefits available.
- Excellent opportunity for a board certified or board eligible physician with boards in process (or will be completed within one year) with ERCP skills preferred.
- Average of 2,000 procedures and 1,500 clinic visits annually.
About the Area
It’s the best of both worlds for you and your family: convenient commute and daily life, close-knit community, superior school systems, lively entertainment and cultural arts scene, plus easy access to the city’s wider offerings.
Thrilling Outdoor Activities
- Four state parks including Starved Rock State Park, one of the Seven Wonders of Illinois
- Fish and wildlife areas and 3,000 acres of forests
- 12 rivers, canals and lakes, plus waterfalls, bluffs and the Illinois River Road National Scenic Byway
- Acres and miles of hiking, biking and walking trails
- Recreational activities famous in the Illinois Valley include rafting, ziplining, horseback riding, camping, cross country skiing, snowmobiling, boating, fishing, paintballing, archery, hunting and more
Exciting Entertainment & Culture
- Amenities including shopping centers and boutiques, professional-caliber golf courses, public and private
health clubs and more
- Three wineries and wine tasting rooms
- Arts and culture including symphony orchestras, museums, choirs, live theater
- 36,000-square-foot indoor waterpark and amusement park
- Stock racing at mid-America’s most exciting 1/4 high banked raceway
- Family recreation and leagues including football, baseball, dance, soccer, tennis, swimming, tumbling, sledding, softball, ice skating and more
Print Version of Posting
PLEASE CONTACT or send CV to:
Kyle Burrows, Professional Recruiter
Ph: 815-876-2252 Fax: 815-876-4455
E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.perrymemorial.org
Or submit your information below through our form. Please note accepted file formats include PDF and Word only.
PROVIDER OPPORTUNITY INQUIRY FORM