Family Medicine Opportunity
JOIN EXISTING PRACTICE!
Perry Memorial Family Health Clinic has an outstanding reputation as a quality provider with great customer service and outcomes.
Practice & Position Information
- The hospital is fully equipped with the equipment, office space and staff for a Family Medicine.
- Newly remodeled and expanded clinic space.
- Exciting opportunity for a full-time provider, hospital employed in an established family medicine practice.
- Practice call schedule 1:7
- Provider has the option to practice outpatient only, manage own IP care or participate in hospitalist rotation as 1:4
- Starting base salary plus a work RVU production incentive, along with a sign-on bonus.
- Additional benefits package includes health, dental, two retirement options to choose from, CME and Paid Time Off with optional benefits available.
- Seeking a board certified or board eligible physician with boards in process or to be completed in an agreed-upon time frame.
- Desired candidate will have strong skills to perform a wide variety of family medicine including pediatrics to geriatrics.
About Perry Memorial
Perry Memorial Hospital has over 100 physicians on staff and state-of-the-art medical equipment. The hospital is designated as a Critical Access Hospital. The hospital offers a 24-hour physician staffed Emergency Department that is equipped with state-of-the-art trauma rooms, seeing approximately 10,000 patients per year. Perry Memorial also provides intensive care, adult, geriatric and pediatric medical care, inpatient and outpatient surgery, rehabilitation services, pain management, vascular and GI procedures. Digital diagnostic services include 1.5 MRI, 64-slice CT, X-ray, mammography, 3D ultrasound, angiography, EKG and sleep studies.
Come be a part of this friendly, family-oriented community with a population of nearly 8,000. Located in a Northwestern Illinois community with a primary service area of 35,000 that includes counties surrounding Bureau County. Centrally located off of Interstate 80, only one hour from Peoria, Quad Cities and Joliet, and only two hours from Chicago’s Loop, this location provides country living with metropolitan entertainment a short drive away.
Print Version of Posting
For more information about Princeton, Illinois, visit https://www.princeton-il.com/ or you can see more about Bureau County by visiting www.bureaucounty-il.com.
PLEASE CONTACT or send CV to:
Kyle Burrows, Professional Recruiter
Ph: 815-876-2252 Fax: 815-876-4455
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.perrymemorial.org
Or submit your information below through our form. Please note accepted file formats include PDF and Word only.
PROVIDER OPPORTUNITY INQUIRY FORM