The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Get information regarding the surgical options and surgeons providing services at Perry Memorial Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Clinic to treat sports injuries.
- THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY. If you have any questions about this notice, please contact our Privacy Officer at (815) 875-2811. Each time you visi...2013.
- Find information regarding the minimally invasive surgery options available at Perry Memorial Hospital like gallbladder removal, appendectomy and hernia repair.
- Learn how the orthopedic surgeons at the Perry Memorial Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Clinic can get you on your feet with our expert musculoskeletal care.
- Get Back on Track Back pain can derail your life. We understand the impact a spinal injury or condition can have on your day-to-day activities and the need for experienced, specialized care. Dr. Allen Van is highly trained and has the experience to provide the best care for the needs and ...ment.
- Preparing for Outpatient Surgery at Perry? Pre-operative Procedures You will be contacted by a Perry pre-operative nurse regarding your surgery. It’s imperative you share a complete health history and list of current medications, including over-the-counter and herbal medications ...esia.
- The 3-D blueprint to a better knee Your knees taking a beating, and due to the aging process or things like old sports injuries, you may reach a point at which knee pain prevents you from carrying out many of your usual activities. Dr. Frank Minardi at the Perry Memorial Orthopedic & ...ment.
- Zip Through Your Hip Surgery Hip replacement surgery is fairly common, especially with patients who have severe and painful arthritis or with patients being treated for a hip fracture. Who needs hip replacement surgery? One common reason is when a patient has arthritis of the hip, c...nbsp;
- Find information about Astym treatment options available at Perry Memorial Hospital Medical Rehabilitation Services to treat tendon pain and soft tissue problems like tendinopathies, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, Achilles and patellar tendonitis, scar tissue problems and other soft tissue dysfunctions.
- Learn more about Perry Memorial Hospital surgical services, their state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technology and equipment, and highly-trained surgeons.