The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY. If you have any questions about this notice, please contact our Privacy Officer at (815) 875-2811. Each time you visi...2013.
- Learn how the orthopedic surgeons at the Perry Memorial Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Clinic can get you on your feet with our expert musculoskeletal care.
- Get information regarding the surgical options and surgeons providing services at Perry Memorial Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Clinic to treat sports injuries.
- Find information about Astym treatment options available at Perry Memorial Hospital Medical Rehabilitation Services to treat tendon pain and soft tissue problems like tendinopathies, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, Achilles and patellar tendonitis, scar tissue problems and other soft tissue dysfunctions.
- Find information about the balance screening offered at Perry Memorial Hospital for patients who feel unsteady on their feet, are experiencing frequent falls or have a fear of falling. Perry also offered incontinence treatments and vestibular treatments for people with inner ear/balance disorders.
- Read about the respiratory care and sleep center at Perry Memorial Hospital including the treatments offered, sleep test information and signs of sleep apnea.
- Get Back on Track Back pain can derail your life. We understand the impact a spinal injury or condition can have on your day-to-day activities and the need for experienced, specialized care. Dr. Allen Van is highly trained and has the experience to provide the best care for the needs and ...ment.
- Precise alignment is the key to knee replacement Your knees are taking a beating, and due to the aging process or things like old sports injuries, you may reach a point at which knee pain prevents you from carrying out many of your usual activities. Dr. Allen Van at the Perry Memorial...nbsp;
- Find information on the senior behavior wellness program at Perry Memorial Hospital designed to help seniors live their best, happiest and most productive lives. The program offers group and individual counseling with a licensed therapist and offers guidance on the emotional concerns many seniors face.
- Find treatment and care at Perry Memorial Hospital for those suffering from depression, anxiety, mood disorders, substance abuse and other mental health issues.