Our Promise to You
To ensure the best possible care, all patients in this unit are visited at one-hour intervals by the nursing staff. On every rounding visit, the nursing staff member will perform these tasks for the patient:
- Check the patient’s pain level.
- Offer help using the toilet.
- Help the patient get in a comfortable position.
- Make sure that the patient’s essential needs (call light, phone, reading material, etc.) are within easy reach.
- Let the patient know what time the next rounding visit will occur.
- We will not be waking you unless it is necessary.
If you are not being visited in keeping with this schedule, or if you are dissatisfied with the care that you are receiving, please ask to speak with the Nursing Unit Director or House Supervisor.