The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Perry Memorial Hospital Emergency Department Registered Nurse, Kathy Long, is the winner of the March 2018 DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurse. Kathy came into the award ceremony on March 14, 2018, believing she was there to honor a friend of hers rather than be honored hersel...tion.
- Find information about Astym treatment options available at Perry Memorial Hospital Medical Rehabilitation Services to treat tendon pain and soft tissue problems like tendinopathies, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, Achilles and patellar tendonitis, scar tissue problems and other soft tissue dysfunctions.
- Find information regarding issues impacting Men’s Health and what screenings are offered by Perry Memorial Hospital in addition to yearly physical exams.
- The Care Management Department at Perry Memorial Hospital will help you achieve the best possible outcome during your hospital stay and every stage of recovery.
- VISITING HOURS Your family and friends are encouraged to visit. However, only two visitors at a time are allowed in your room. General visiting hours are 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Special visiting hours are established for the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) please call 815-876-2287; quiet times (no vis... day.