The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Hospital Main Line: (815) 875-2811 Cardiac Rehab (815) 876-4472 Central Scheduling (815) 876-2050 or (815) 876-3313 Diagnostic Imaging (Radiology) (815) 876-2291 Dietitian (815) 876-4448 Education Coordinator (815...n
- Find treatment and care at Perry Memorial Hospital for those suffering from depression, anxiety, mood disorders, substance abuse and other mental health issues.
- Find information regarding issues impacting Women’s Health and what screening are offered by Perry Memorial Hospital and IVCH Women’s Health Care Center.
- During the 2018 holiday season, all Perry clinics will observe the following schedule. For additional dates and hours for specific clinics, please visit the Health Center page.
- Learn more about the Medicare Wellness Visits available at Perry Memorial Hospital and what is included and why it is important to your ongoing health.
- I’m wondering if our local families understand and take advantage of the benefits of well-child checks. Well child checks are important tools for you and your doctor to make sure your child is developing right and to screen for common problems that appear at specific ages. What happ...nbsp;
- Perry Memorial Hospital and Providers are members of the Illinois Rural Community Care Organization (IRCCO). IRCCO is an Accountable Care Organization (ACO).
- Zip Through Your Hip Surgery Hip replacement surgery is fairly common, especially with patients who have severe and painful arthritis or with patients being treated for a hip fracture. Who needs hip replacement surgery? One common reason is when a patient has arthritis of the hip, c...nbsp;
- Your gift helps make a difference in the life and health of you, a neighbor or someone you love. Perry Memorial Hospital is always here for you. Sometimes it is an emergency; sometimes it is convenience to local physicians, specialty clinics and local testing services. Either way, we all ...ated.
- Get Back on Track Back pain can derail your life. We understand the impact a spinal injury or condition can have on your day-to-day activities and the need for experienced, specialized care. Dr. Allen Van is highly trained and has the experience to provide the best care for the needs and ...ment.