The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY. If you have any questions about this notice, please contact our Privacy Officer at (815) 875-2811. Each time you visi...2013.
- Find out how Perry Memorial Hospital became the hospital it is today and learn more about the rich history of the medical community available in Princeton.
- Learn more about the members of the Executive Board serving Perry Memorial Hospital and the roles they play in the day-to-day operations of the hospital.
- Learn about the Perry Memorial Hospital Board and the people from the community who serve as leaders of Perry Memorial Hospital and their role on the board.
- Find out what “outpatient care” tests and procedures and other kinds of care are available through the Ambulatory Care Services at Perry Memorial Hospital.
- Read about the respiratory care and sleep center at Perry Memorial Hospital including the treatments offered, sleep test information and signs of sleep apnea.
- Founding of the Perry Memorial Hospital Auxiliary May 25, 1948, a committee was appointed to look into possibilities of an Auxiliary. July 1948 there were 66 community members and an elected board committed to supporting Perry Memorial Hospital and its mission to provide compassionate, qu...nbsp;
- At Perry, we’re building an integrated health care delivery system for our community’s future health and wellness. The goal: Improve our communities’ quality of life. We’re passionate about our community and aim to improve the health and well-being of those we serv...g
- Perry Memorial Hospital has a commitment to the preservation of life and alleviation of suffering. Therefore, every patient admitted to the hospital will receive total life support, including resuscitation, unless a decision not to resuscitate (to revive from apparent death) has been p....
- It is the policy of Perry Memorial Hospital to recognize that patients have rights and responsibilities and that healthcare is a cooperative effort between the patient, physician and hospital staff. PATIENT RIGHTS Right to be informed – You have the right: To complete and ....