Giving is a personal motivation.
Consider giving your time, talent or resources to make Perry and our communities a healthier place to live and work. Giving is not a requirement. Giving shows your belief in Perry’s mission of providing compassionate, quality health services to the people and the communities we serve.
Goodwill giving comes in all shapes and sizes:
- Giving may mean your time volunteering with the Perry Gold Coats or Perry’s Auxiliary.
- Giving may mean providing blood at the monthly Mississippi Valley Blood Bank blood drives.
- Giving may mean becoming an organ and tissue donor.
- Giving may mean becoming a Perry Foundation or Auxiliary board member.
- Giving may mean providing a financial contribution to the Foundation or Auxiliary.
- Giving may mean advocacy. Become a champion and share the word: Perry is transforming to provide an integrated healthcare delivery system to meet our communities’ future health and wellness.
Perry encourages you to make a difference and help Perry’s voice be heard, your way.