The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY. If you have any questions about this notice, please contact our Privacy Officer at (815) 875-2811. Each time you visi...2013.
- Summertime in Bureau County where community organizations work together to support our community's health needs , food for the children.
- Keep your whole family healthy with a primary healthcare provider at Perry Memorial Hospital and keep your ongoing state of health updated with regular appropriate screenings recommended for your age, sex and health status for the entire family.
- Want to live a long and healthy life? Annual well visits are the ANSWER. From Pediatrics to Geriatrics, annual well visits provide the ability to catch problems early, when they are more treatable. Even if you only see your Primary Care Provider once a year, you can be assu...oday!
- Find information regarding the radiology services offered at Perry Memorial Hospital including hours of operation, storage of images and making an appointment.
- Perry Memorial Hospital and Providers are members of the Illinois Rural Community Care Organization (IRCCO). IRCCO is an Accountable Care Organization (ACO).
- We do care. We will listen. We are Perry. Here at Perry, our primary goal is to deliver compassionate, quality care and excellent health services to the people and communities we serve. Perry’s Patient Advocate serves as a liaison between the hospital and patient. During your vi...ence.
- Our Intensive Care Unit provides continuous care and monitoring to those patients requiring the highest level of care while at Perry Memorial Hospital.
- In support of our mission to provide compassionate, quality health services to the people and communities we serve, Perry Memorial Hospital provides Financial Assistance to all eligible persons. We use income guidelines established by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to deter...4431.
- Find information on the Cardiac Rehabilitation program offered at Perry Memorial Hospital providing cardiopulmonary therapy for patients with cardiac issues.