The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Learn how Perry Memorial Hospital can help you control your diabetes and reduce diabetic complications through education to help self-manage, empower and understand the disease. Additional classes are offered to educate patients on medications and monitoring, healthy coping and group discussions on managing diabetes.
- Discover more about the Chronic Care Management Program offered at Perry Memorial Hospital designed to improve your health care with an emphasis on wellness.
- Learn more about Collaborative Community Care provided by Perry Memorial Hospital through community programs, events and classes and medical services provided.
- In support of our mission to provide compassionate, quality health services to the people and communities we serve, Perry Memorial Hospital provides Financial Assistance to all eligible persons. We use income guidelines established by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to deter...4431.
- Learn more about Perry Memorial Hospital surgical services, their state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technology and equipment, and highly-trained surgeons.
- Learn what to expect during your stay at the Perry Memorial Hospital state-of-the-art Endoscopy Suite or Pain Clinic for special procedures like colonoscopies.
- Read more about the values that guide Perry Memorial Hospital when providing services to patients and visitors like respect, excellence, community and service.
- Your gift helps make a difference in the life and health of you, a neighbor or someone you love. Perry Memorial Hospital is always here for you. Sometimes it is an emergency; sometimes it is convenience to local physicians, specialty clinics and local testing services. Either way, we all ...ated.
- Find out what “outpatient care” tests and procedures and other kinds of care are available through the Ambulatory Care Services at Perry Memorial Hospital.
- Let us treat your lymphedema symptoms at Perry Memorial Hospital Medical Rehabilitation and Occupational therapy where we’ll develop an individualized program to suit your lifestyle and physical limitations. Find information on what treatments are available.