The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Learn how Perry Memorial Hospital can help you control your diabetes and reduce diabetic complications through education to help self-manage, empower and understand the disease. Additional classes are offered to educate patients on medications and monitoring, healthy coping and group discussions on managing diabetes.
- Learn more about Collaborative Community Care provided by Perry Memorial Hospital through community programs, events and classes and medical services provided.
- In Memoriam A memorial donation in your loved one’s name can help honor the person you’ve lost. We can customize the way your gift is used so it will go toward a project your loved one would have found meaningful. All gifts can be restricted or unrestricted. Interested in l....org.
- Learn more about Perry Memorial Hospital surgical services, their state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technology and equipment, and highly-trained surgeons.
- Learn how the orthopedic surgeons at the Perry Memorial Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Clinic can get you on your feet with our expert musculoskeletal care.
- Learn more about the members of the Executive Board serving Perry Memorial Hospital and the roles they play in the day-to-day operations of the hospital.
- VISITING HOURS Your family and friends are encouraged to visit. However, only two visitors at a time are allowed in your room. General visiting hours are 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Special visiting hours are established for the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) please call 815-876-2287; quiet times (no vis... day.
- Health can be fun! Perry Memorial Hospital will host health fair June 27, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. at 5th street visitor entrance.
- Download Our PDF Version
- Find out what “outpatient care” tests and procedures and other kinds of care are available through the Ambulatory Care Services at Perry Memorial Hospital.