The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Learn how physical therapy services provided at Perry Memorial Hospital can help all patients achieve their full potential and promote continued well-being.
- Welcome to Perry Memorial Hospital on behalf of our Board of Directors, Medical Staff and employees. The entire Perry team will strive to make your visit as comfortable and pleasant as possible. We encourage you to become more familiar with Perry and the Perry team who will be caring for ...erry!
- Learn the benefits of aquatic therapy as part of the physical therapy program offered at Perry Memorial Hospital for those patients who are not able to exercise or are experiencing pain when exercising.
- Zip Through Your Hip Surgery Hip replacement surgery is fairly common, especially with patients who have severe and painful arthritis or with patients being treated for a hip fracture. Who needs hip replacement surgery? One common reason is when a patient has arthritis of the hip, c...nbsp;
- Hospital Main Line: (815) 875-2811 Cardiac Rehab (815) 876-4472 Central Scheduling (815) 876-2050 or (815) 876-3313 Diagnostic Imaging (Radiology) (815) 876-2291 Dietitian (815) 876-4448 Education Coordinator (815...n
- Learn more about the members of the Executive Board serving Perry Memorial Hospital and the roles they play in the day-to-day operations of the hospital.
- Find information about Astym treatment options available at Perry Memorial Hospital Medical Rehabilitation Services to treat tendon pain and soft tissue problems like tendinopathies, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, Achilles and patellar tendonitis, scar tissue problems and other soft tissue dysfunctions.
- In support of our mission to provide compassionate, quality health services to the people and communities we serve, Perry Memorial Hospital provides Financial Assistance to all eligible persons. We use income guidelines established by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to deter...4431.
- Preparing for Outpatient Surgery at Perry? Pre-operative Procedures You will be contacted by a Perry pre-operative nurse regarding your surgery. It’s imperative you share a complete health history and list of current medications, including over-the-counter and herbal medications ...esia.
- Learn how the orthopedic surgeons at the Perry Memorial Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Clinic can get you on your feet with our expert musculoskeletal care.