The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Find information regarding the radiology services offered at Perry Memorial Hospital including hours of operation, storage of images and making an appointment.
- Nurses at Perry Memorial Hospital are being honored with The DAISY Award For Extraordinary Nurses. The award is part of the DAISY Foundation’s program to recognize the superhuman efforts nurses perform every day. Nurses may be nominated by patients, families and colleagues,....org.
- The Perry Memorial Hospital acute care unit has 25 private rooms with services ranging from pediatrics to geriatrics and is professionally staffed 24/7.
- Read about the respiratory care and sleep center at Perry Memorial Hospital including the treatments offered, sleep test information and signs of sleep apnea.
- Learn how occupational therapy services provided at Perry Memorial Hospital can help bring back independence by teaching patients to use special equipment.
- Perry Memorial Hospital offers the following options to help you pay your account balance. Payment in full is expected within 30 days of service. For patients without insurance, a 15% discount is given. If payment of the balance is received within 30 days, there is an additional 5% discou...-4431
- Perry Memorial Hospital Emergency Department Registered Nurse, Kathy Long, is the winner of the March 2018 DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurse. Kathy came into the award ceremony on March 14, 2018, believing she was there to honor a friend of hers rather than be honored hersel...tion.
- About your medical record You may have a need for a copy of your medical records. We follow protocols to protect our patients’ confidentiality and to comply with the law. How do obtain my medical records? You will need to complete an “Authorization for Release of C...4414.
- Get answers to your questions regarding heart attacks and stroke and how Perry Memorial Hospital understands the urgency and will take all immediate steps necessary. Find information on symptoms of stroke and treatments as well as Perry’s role in treating both STEMIs and strokes.
- “Gold Coats” offer Perry services to visitors and staff New volunteers are always welcome. Do you enjoy walking in a climate-controlled environment, meeting new people and providing a helpful hand to others? Whether you prefer lots of exercise or a stationary job, wan...4435.