The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Frequently Asked Questions What is the My PerryHealth Patient Portal? The My PerryHealth portal offers patients personalized and secure online access to portions of their medical records. It enables you to securely use the internet to view information such as details about y...nbsp;
- Perry Memorial Hospital has a commitment to the preservation of life and alleviation of suffering. Therefore, every patient admitted to the hospital will receive total life support, including resuscitation, unless a decision not to resuscitate (to revive from apparent death) has been p....
- We do care. We will listen. We are Perry. Here at Perry, our primary goal is to deliver compassionate, quality care and excellent health services to the people and communities we serve. Perry’s Patient Advocate serves as a liaison between the hospital and patient. During your vi...ence.
- Rural health is changing and the need for mental health services continues to grow. Health and Human Services Regional Director, Doug O'Brien visited Perry Memorial Hospital, Princeton, IL Tuesday, May 16.
- THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY. If you have any questions about this notice, please contact our Privacy Officer at (815) 875-2811. Each time you visi...2013.
- George Behrens, a Registered Nurse in the Perry Memorial Hospital Emergency Department, is the winner of the November 2017, DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurse. The Daisy Award is awarded quarterly to a Perry nurse in deep appreciation and admiration of compassionate care. The recipient is n....org.
- The Care Management Department at Perry Memorial Hospital will help you achieve the best possible outcome during your hospital stay and every stage of recovery.
- Find out how Perry Memorial Hospital became the hospital it is today and learn more about the rich history of the medical community available in Princeton.
- It is the policy of Perry Memorial Hospital to recognize that patients have rights and responsibilities and that healthcare is a cooperative effort between the patient, physician and hospital staff. PATIENT RIGHTS Right to be informed – You have the right: To complete and ....
- At Perry, we’re building an integrated health care delivery system for our community’s future health and wellness. The goal: Improve our communities’ quality of life. We’re passionate about our community and aim to improve the health and well-being of those we serv...g