Get fast, expert care for minor illnesses and injuries
At Perry Memorial Prompt Care, we specialize in the treatment of minor illnesses and injuries for patients of all ages. Patients are seen by our experienced staff on a walk-in basis and are often out the door in under an hour!
What kinds of visits are appropriate for Perry Memorial Prompt Care?
Perry Memorial Prompt Care is a great alternative for people of all ages who do not have a life-threatening condition and cannot get a same-day appointment with their doctor, do not have a primary care doctor or are visiting from out of town.
What is the purpose of Prompt Care?
Prompt Care is not meant to replace visits to your primary care physician or necessary trips to the Emergency Room. Rather, we are here to complement those options with fast, expert care for most injuries and illnesses.
Is an appointment necessary?
You never need an appointment to be seen at Perry Memorial Prompt Care and we accept most major insurance plans and Medicaid.
What are the advantages of Perry Memorial Prompt Care?
- Convenient Hours
- No appointment needed – walk right in!
- On-site X-ray and limited laboratory services
- Less expensive than Emergency Room
- Most major insurance and Visa and MasterCard accepted
- We offer free Wi-Fi, large screen TV, children’s area and current magazines
What kinds of illnesses and injuries does Perry Memorial Prompt Care treat?
Perry Memorial Prompt Care is perfect for treating the following health ailments and issues!
- Coughs, colds, flu and sore throat
- Cuts, scrapes, burns and abscesses
- Fractures, sprains and strains
- Ear aches and upper respiratory infections
- Asthma, bronchitis and pneumonia
- Nose bleeds and sinusitis
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- GERD (acid reflux)
- Skin rashes, bites and poison ivy
- Allergic reactions
- Urinary infections
- Back pain and muscle aches
- Joint pain, arthritis and gout
- Work-related injuries
- Work and DOT physicals
- Tetanus and flu shots
- Short-term medication refills
What conditions require a visit to the Perry Memorial Hospital Emergency Department?
- Life-threatening conditions
- Heart attack or stroke
- Severe bleeding
- Chest pain
- Head injury or major trauma
- Loss of consciousness
- Severe abdominal pain
- X-ray services
However, if your provider feels that an X-Ray is needed, it will be done quickly without having you travel to another facility.
What documents should I bring?
- Picture ID
- Insurance Card (Medicaid is accepted)
- Co-pay (We accept cash, local bank checks, and major credit cards, including Visa and MasterCard)
- A list of current medications, medical conditions and allergies
Who are the care providers at Perry Memorial Prompt Care?
The nurse practioners and staff at Perry Memorial Prompt Care are employees of Perry Memorial Hospital.
FNP - ANP
Does Prompt Care offer convenient hours?
Yes! Perry Memorial Prompt Care is open for walk-in service during the following hours:
Monday: 9 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
Where is Perry Memorial Prompt Care located?
Perry Memorial Prompt Care
2128 N. Main St.
Princeton, IL 61356
How can I reach Perry Memorial Prompt Care?
Phone: 815-875-CARE (2273)