JOIN EXISTING PRACTICE!
The hospital is fully equipped with the surgical equipment, office space and staff for an OBGYN to start immediately.
Practice & Position Information
- Exciting opportunity for a full-time provider, hospital employed, to join an established OBGYN practice.
- Starting base salary based on median MGMA data (two-year guarantee) plus a work RVU production incentive along with a sign-on bonus.
- Benefits include student loan repayment, relocation and malpractice insurance.
- Additional benefits package include health, dental, retirement, CME and Paid Time Off, with optional benefits available.
- Desired candidate will have strong skills to perform a wide variety of OBGYN services/surgeries. Opportunity requires candidate to have experience performing laparoscopic procedures. Statistical data shows substantial opportunity for growth over the next five years. Call schedule is 1:3, shared with two other experienced physicians. Physician will be joining two experienced OBGYN’s for a great collegial/mentoring relationship.
- Practice utilizes a Nurse Midwife Model, with midwifes completing 90% of the deliveries. Physician would be called in on difficult cases or emergency c-sections. Currently averaging 400 deliveries per year and 20 visits per day in the clinic. Clinic is looking to provide outreach in local communities. Current practice provides a wide scope of services, including family planning.
- All diagnostic services are available at both facilities. Many diagnostics, as well as procedures, can be performed in both the clinic as well as the hospital.
About Perry Memorial
Perry Memorial Hospital is designated as a Critical Access Hospital which allows the hospital to receive better reimbursement for Medicare patients, assuring its financial stability. Illinois Valley Community Hospital is a 49-bed acute care hospital located in Peru, Illinois. Both faculties offer a 24-hour physician staffed Emergency Department that is equipped with state-of-the-art trauma rooms. In addition, both facilities provide intensive care, adult, women’s health, geriatric and pediatric medical care, inpatient and outpatient surgery, rehabilitation services, pain management, vascular and GI procedures. Digital diagnostic services include 1.5 MRI, 64-slice CT, X-ray, mammography, 3D ultrasound, angiography, EKG and sleep studies.
Come be a part of this friendly, family-oriented community. Centrally located, a short drive from Peoria, Quad Cities, Joliet,and Chicago’s Loop, this location provides country living with metropolitan entertainment a short drive away.
Print Version of Posting
For more information about Princeton, Illinois visit www.princetonil.com or you can see more about Bureau County by visiting www.bureaucounty-il.com.
PLEASE CONTACT or send CV to:
Kyle Burrows, Professional Recruiter
Ph: 815-876-2252 Fax: 815-876-4455
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.perrymemorial.org
Or submit your information below through our form. Please note accepted file formats include PDF and Word only.
PROVIDER OPPORTUNITY INQUIRY FORM